Saturday, May 18, 2013

Redged RTA-320 Macro Tripod


In the near past I had bought the Redged  RTA-429 tripod. It is a very nice and sturdy tripod but on some occasions it is still too massive or too heavy. Certainly on a holiday when I am already struggling with all the stuff I want to take with me.

So recently I ran into the RTA-320 macro tripod and I ordered it. I was amazed at the quality and it has all the nice things of its big brother and that at a weight of only 594 grams.


The nice thing is that it also includes a bag in which the tripod can be stored.


When the tripod is not extended it looks really tiny.

 
When the legs and the top part are extended it still look tiny, but it is at a total height of 40 cm. That is excluding any ball head. This could extend it with another 5 or 6 centimeters.
 

 
The nice thing is that the legs have a multi functional bottom which can either be rubber feet or spikes. This can change by rotating the rubber feet.
 
 
The RNB-1 ball head I already have can also be used on this tripod.

No comments:

Post a Comment